Pro Oracle Fusion Applications is your one-stop source for help
with installing Oracle’s Fusion Applications suite in your on-premise
environment. It also aids in the monitoring and ongoing administration
of your Fusion environment. Author Tushar Thakker is widely known for
his writings and expertise on Oracle Fusion Applications, and now he
brings his accumulated wisdom to you in the form of this convenient
handbook.
I was privileged to do the Technical Review of this entire book which is very rich in content & quality.
Tushar has thoughtfully written the book on fairly new and complex topic. I strongly recommend everyone interest in Oracle Fusion Applications to read this book
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pro-Oracle-Fusion-Applications-Administration/dp/1484209842
I was privileged to do the Technical Review of this entire book which is very rich in content & quality.
Tushar has thoughtfully written the book on fairly new and complex topic. I strongly recommend everyone interest in Oracle Fusion Applications to read this book
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pro-Oracle-Fusion-Applications-Administration/dp/1484209842